close
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到

許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。

Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的

When I grow up, I am black.
當我長大了,我是黑色的

When I*m under the sun, I*m black.
當我在陽光下,我是黑色的

When I*m cold, I*m black.
當我寒冷時,我是黑色的

When I*m afraid, I*m black.
當我害怕時,我是黑色的

When I*m sick, I*m black.
當我生病了,我是黑色的

When I die, I*m still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。

you---white people,
你---白種人

When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的

When you grow up, you become white.
當你長大了,變成白色的

You*re red under the sun.
當你在陽光下,你是紅色的

You*re blue when you*re cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的

You are yellow when you*re afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的

You*re green when you*re sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的

You*re gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的

And you, call me *color*?

而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?
 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    subaoz 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()